POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kenetic Energy Thingy (67K) : Re: Kenetic Energy Thingy (67K) Server Time
5 Oct 2024 03:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kenetic Energy Thingy (67K)
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 23 Feb 1999 15:34:56
Message: <36d310f0.0@news.povray.org>
Colorman (Kraxmel) schrieb in Nachricht <36d201c0.0@news.povray.org>...
>That's the Ken I thot you meant.  Who did you think I meant?  (remember I'm
>still new to this)
>
>Cman

We don't have the series here in Germany yet (afaik), but isn't Ken one of
those little pesky large eyed kids in one of these very simply drawn
cartoons, which always gets killed? I thought you meant that one ("You
killed Ken!" is one of the running gags in the series iirc). Mind you, I
have never seen it, I just repeat what I have been told by others.
--
Rudy Velthuis